Due to Ontario’s mandated lockdown we are closed for Christmas and then the next 28 days !
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone ! Stay safe and hope to see you in the new year !
What does RED in Durham region mean for us :
Red Starts Nov 23rd 2020
We will be using the main doors only ! ( closest to our counter )
Maximum 10 person capacity ( yes for the whole bowling centre )
Reservations are mandatory
Maximum 4 people per lane
All other Orange rules still apply
Once inside you must stay inside until completion of bowling
All Alcohol will be served at a one drink limit !!!
Hours under RED status for Durham Region
Alcohol service ends every night at 9 pm ( yes this includes Fri/Sat )
Monday to Wednesday Noon to 10 p.m.
Thursday Noon to 10 pm
Friday and Saturday Noon to 10 pm Only time bowling will be sold after 6 pm
Sundays 3 pm to 9 pm
All specials and Rock and Bowl are suspended.
Here’s what we are offering based on 10 max capacity
- All customers bowl and wear a mask at all times
- People unable to wear a mask will not be permitted for their own safety and our staff’s
- Our regular game and hourly rates will apply. Specials and events will return when possible
$3.25 per game per person for seniors (55+) and youth (12 and under)
$4.00 per game per person for adults (13-54)
6 p.m. to close: $4.75 per game per person (all ages)
Or $30.00 per hour for the lane (up to 6 people)
$2.50 for adult shoe rental
$1.00 for youth shoe rental
Unfortunately we are unable to offer our regular specials at this time
Here’s how we are prepared
- A greeter will meet you at the Main entrance to go over our rules
- Plexi-glass around our staff stations has been put up
- We now offer tap on our debit machines. Only one tap /transaction per lane
- The bar and snack bar now accept debit/Visa /MC plus tap
- All house balls are at the lanes and cleaned after each use
- All other house balls are removed from the bowlers area
- After each group is finished the area is sanitized fully
- Each group will be separated by at least one lane
- Maximum 10 in a group if in orange – max 4 in a group if red
- All food will be placed in takeout containers so your food is covered and you can leave with it if you choose
- Some tables behind the lanes will be closed for social distancing
- Our sports bar will serve from the window only
- There will be no access to darts and pool
- We ask that when finished you leave your rental shoes in the playing area for our staff to retrieve and sanitize
- Please respect those waiting to bowl by finishing your goodbyes outside
We can’t wait to go back to normal and will update our guidelines as we go through this pandemic. We cant wait to see you !